Recoveration might not be found in a dictionary, but the hard work of recovery
following a setback is very real. Welcome to Recoveration.org, where you
access tools and support services designed especially for you by your
To access the service, please sign in now.
Private and Accessible
All services are accessible via a normal web browser, and on your
smartphone, with strong SSL encryption and high security.
A Powerful Set of Tools
Recoveration works as a communication tool between you and your
counselor. Because it's available 24 hours a day, you'll have access to
notes, documents, strategies and assignments that your counselor has
built especially for you. These materials can be called up by mobile
phone or browser any time, even when your counselor's office is closed.
Recoveration.org is a communication tool and not an EHR system.
Recoveration.org offers a suite of online tools designed by
professionals to improve communication during treatment and recovery process.
Benefits include the ability to:
- Provide distance treatment services.
- Create online assignments, build custom questionnaires and design
- Offer secure online chats and exchange private messages with clients.
- Maintain contact between office
- Track time and activity for billing.
- Participate in private conversations with other counselors
- Much more...
For a full feature list, and to learn more about the service,
please see the tools section.